Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ring in the New Hair

Hey Lovelies, It has been a while since my last blog but I have just been transitioning into the new year and getting things into perspective. Let me take this late opportunity to wish you all the very best for 2014 and I trust that all your goals, dreams and desires will be materialized this year.

Just stopping in to share my latest article published in Newd Magazine with you. It is somewhat geared towards aspiring naturals and naturals who may be at the point of frustration with their natural hair. It presents all the wonderful benefits that natural hair gives and encourages those who may be on the fence or in the valley of decision to step out in faith and embrace the wonderful world of natural. The journey is not always easy but the destination makes it worth it all. Do take the time to click the link below to see what I have shared about the topic.

http://www.newdmagazine.com/apps/articles/web/articleid/79756/columnid//default.asp


 
~Candie~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...