Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Natural Hair Evangelism


Many times as I go along my merry way and as I meet and interact with people, I realized that there are so many ladies out there who are aspiring naturals. Many of them have reservations and fears and seem to doubt that they would ever be able to pull off the look or manage to care their
hair in its natural state. I am super excited about my natural hair journey and I am truly in love with the art of natural hair care and so almost instinctively I find myself engaging in what I would call "Natural Hair Evangelism". I simply tell them about the goodness of natural hair and what it has done for me....lol. Usually when you are passionate enough about something or if you
know of a good thing that you think will be of benefit to someone else, you are most certainly going to share...we do it everyday, telling our friends about those hot shoes that are on sale, that new gym that is the bomb, or just sharing how great the food is at a restaurant. The truth must be told..... Natural hair is so good, it makes you want to say.....Halleluyah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...