Sunday, June 3, 2012

Aloe Vera Plant.....AwesomeNESS!!!!!




YUCK AND YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just drank some raw Aloe Vera Juice from the Aloe Vera Plant in my backyard and man was it bitter. I blended it a bit to eliminate the Snotty-Like consistency that it has naturally. I stopped my breath and went for the GULP!!! Sometimes you have to will yourself to do something healthy despite how unattractive it may be. I know my body will benefit from it as Aloe is packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12 (the aloe vera plant is one of the few plants in the world to contain vitamin B12), C, E, Folic Acid and Niacin. It is known to Detox, Enhance the immune system, Aid with digestion, etc, etc, etc. As a BONUS I used the remaining gel from the blant to coat my face as a mask which will act as a natural moisturizer, protect against wrinkles due to aging because of its numerous vitamins and minerals, and it helps to remove blemishes and dark spots which I have been experiencing a lot. All in all, one plant, many uses. I will definitely use it in my hair soon. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...