Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Don't Live on the Edge.......Get Hicks Edges



Hey Lovelies, I had to stop in to share this Fabulous Find with you all. Yeah yeah, I know I'm late but as they always say, "better late than never". I have been hearing about this Hicks Edges since forever but I have no clue why I didn't, prior to now make the effort to try it out. Well recently I had the opportunity upon the request of a friend, to apply her Hicks Edges to her hair and my, my, my, the instant transformation to her hairline was real, too real for that matter. I was so impressed with how well the product worked on her hair that I immediately went and got me one.

Let me tell you guys, edge control has never been this effective. The product is worth every penny of the $13.99 that it cost and more. At first when I heard the price I was like, wait.....whattt???? But it really isn't much more expensive than a typical edge controller considering that it is almost twice as big as most others on the market. It is 4 fl. oz in size while most of the others are a little over 2 fl. oz. The great news is that there is no need to search high and low to find the product as it is available at most local Beauty Supply Stores.

So let me let you in on the secret about this edge controller,  It holds your hair and edges firmly in place, with super holding power without flakiness. Considering that flakiness is a feature or a side effect rather, of some edge controllers on the market, the Hicks Edges gets a thumbs up on that. It also claims to promote growth which I'm not able to substantiate since I
literally just started using it a day or two ago. The lack of flakes however, I can attest to as my edges have been indeed flake-free. It does also leave your edges looking healthier and shinier than before and trust me when I say that a little goes a long way. Unless you decide to use it like a gel of some sort, it will surely last a long, long time. I'm sure if ever I decide to do a ponytail I will dig in and use it to make sure it is layed.

Don't live on the edge, apply the Hicks Edges and enjoy flawless hair all day.



Photo Credit: http://www.beautyblvd.net/2014/09/slick-edges/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...