Monday, August 24, 2015

Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Representing with Green Braids!!!

I had to stop in, I feel like its my obligation and my civic duty to give a shout out and extend maximum respect to my girl Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce for taking the gold in her women's 100 meter race. She defended and retained her title and proved in no uncertain terms that she is indeed a World Champion.
Y'all know this is a hair blog so it would be remiss of me not to mention how dope her green braids are as a part of the representation of the colors on the national flag of Jamaica, Black, Green and Gold. As an owner of a beauty salon in Kingston, Jamaica,  Shelly could do no less than to make a bold statement about her intentions through the art of hairstyling. One would think that the length of those braids would present a challenge with maintaining her speed. That wasn't the case. She came, she saw, she conquered!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...