Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How I Hydrate my Thirsty Twists


One of my biggest challenge with being natural is moisture retention. I find that even with my hair in a protective style it gets very dry and thirsty, for lack of a better word. I decided to start hydrating my hair on a daily basis to keep it soft and silky and to prevent it from breaking.
My favorite way to add moisture is by adding the best moisturizer for natural hair which is the good ole' H2O. I place the water in a spritz bottle and lightly spray it all over my twists.
I then rub my favorite leave-in conditioner, Knot Today, all over the twits and then seal the moisture in with my trusted carrier oil which is Extra Virgin Olive Oil. The results after following this daily regimen guarantees that my hair remain well groomed and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...