Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Eden Body Works Coconut Shea Product Review



I was recently sent some products by Eden Body Works from their Coconut Shea Line. I received the All Natural Cleansing CoWash, the All Natural Leave In conditioner and the All Natural Curl Defining Creme. I used the products to prepare for styling with Flexi Rods and Curlfriends...........I am a HUGE fan.


                         I started with dry, dull, dirty hair that was in dire need of some TLC.


I proceeded to cleanse my hair with the CoWash, totally saturating my strands with water and generously applying the product all over from roots to tips. I then gently massaged my scalp to remove any buildup that existed. I then focused on the ends being sure to rub away dirt and buildup. The CoWash was amazingly thick and had the consistency of a deep conditioner. I was in Wash Day Heaven when I felt how soft and moisturized my hair felt after the application. Amazeballs!!!!!


 I got so much moisture from the CoWash that I decided to double it as not only a cleanser but also a conditioner..... "Say what now??"" Yes chile you heard right, your girl found that magic potion, cleansed as well as a shampoo and softens as well as a conditioner. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and allowed the CoWash to sit for 15 minutes. It had a pleasant and fresh fragrance, but didn't particularly smell like Coconut or Shea, which for me was a plus.


Y'all know that one of the biggest dramas we face as naturals is that of detangling. Oh how we dread the process and many products come up short with their claim to offering a solution to such woes. Well guess what??? I detangled like a breeze with this CoWash. The product has so much slip that it makes it an excellent detangler. I experienced an amazingly small amount of shedding at the end of the process. This will DEFINITELY be a permanent staple in my hair care regimen.  



So after rinsing the CoWash from my hair, I went straight to styling, using the Leave In Conditioner and Curl Defining Creme together as my styling aids. I then rolled my hair on Flexi Rods and sat under a bonnet dryer for 2 hours. Then it was time for the Take Down.


 My, my, my..........the result was silky, shiny and well defined curls that were bouncy and soft to the touch. This combination of products have pooled their efforts and have made me one extremely satisfied customer. Thank you Eden Body Works, your products Rock!!!



                                                         Mall Movements


Watch my YouTube video review of these products at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc1C98MIUwk&list=UUKBZeDeFcH34Z0tKlQDu_zQ

~Candii~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...