Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Misto Oil Sprayer.......Making Natural Hair Care that much easier.

Misto Oil Sprayer is a Oerosol-Like bottle designed to hold and dispense oil. Although designed for the kitchen, I discovered that it is a wonderful alternative to the traditional oil bottles with the regular cap or even the ones with a nozzle. Oh how disturbing it is to be attempting to apply naturals oils to my hair only to have it drip all over my immediate surroundings and not to mention the devastating instances when it makes contact with an item of clothing UGHHHH!!!

The bottle has a pump cover which has to be depressed a few times until the compression has built up to the point where the it is unable to further pump. The bottle is made of aluminum and is very sleek and attractive, and comes in a range of vibrant colors.The bottle should be filled only half way in order to allow for the pumping process.

Since I use oils on a daily basis, I do cartwheels in my mind at the thought of having this awesome bottle to ensure that the oil application process is drama free and that the oil is evenly distributed or concentrated in the desired areas.


Although the bottle was designed to be used with olive oil, you can pretty much use your favorite oil with the bottle.






I don't know one natural who isn't happy every time they discover a product, tool, gadget, or accessory,  to make their natural hair regimen easier. Tho not designed for us, we sure reinvented the wheel and made it our own. Be sure to try it, I know you will love it. It is available at Bed Bath & Beyond and Marshalls.

Check out my YouTube video review of the Misto Oil Sprayer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqK7jBn9BoA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...