Thursday, September 8, 2011

THE BIG CHOP

A few of my followers on Twitter have been asking about how I eventually did the big chop and they have expressed some amount of fear regarding the uncertainty surrounding such a drastic move. My encouragement was that excitement is only added to our lives when we do something different. Most people share the concern that the low cut may not suit their face but the truth is "nothing tried, nothing done". I must confess that I had the same fear and based on the roundish/ovalish (LOL) shape of my face I was very doubtful that I would be able to pull it off. I consoled myself with the availability of the option of wearing various braided styles if I wasn't pleased with the look. I ended up really loving the low cut and had no shame in my game sporting it. As promised, please see pics included of how my hair looked after the BIG CHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...