Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Aloe Vera Plant - The answer to my hair washing problems.

I have been having problems finding a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feeling totally stripped of its natural moisture. I have tried many natural shampoos and have found that they left my hair feeling lacking in softness and somewhat like a stack of hay, for want of a better description. Recently a friend of mine told me that she had a lil secret she wanted to share with me that could solve my much complained about hair woe. I was more than excited to know so having given my undivided attention and all three ears, she proceeded to tell me the secret that would change the life of my hair forever. She told me to get a piece of Aloe Vera plant and scrape the gel from the center of it into a container and then add it to my shampoo before I wash my hair. I Hung on to her every word, and as if her million dollar tip was not enough she even rooted up one of her very own Aloe Vera plants from her front yard and gave it to me to plant. I couldn't wait to try it. I washed my hair yesterday and did as she said but I decided to blend the Aloe Vera with a little water first before adding it to my shampoo just to ensure that it had the same consistency as the shampoo and that it was properly incoporated. Can I tell you.. ....The results were ASTOUNDING!!! Not only did it leave my hair feeling very soft and moisturized, but it gave the shampoo a richer lather. I don't know about y'all, but achieving sud when shampooing my hair is very important to me, so that was a welcomed plus. I will forever use aloe Vera in my shampoo from now on and if you have had any such hair stripping concerns, I would advise you to try it too. The Aloe plant is available in the produce section at the local grocery store if you can't grow your own. Thanks Aunty Cherry for your hair changing tip. Will love you forever for it!!
P.S. Guys you can rub it on your face while you are at it, aloe is great for your skin and will give you a beautiful complexion and young, healthy looking skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...