Friday, February 17, 2012

Willow Smith "Whipped" her Hair OFF.


"I whip my hair back and forth" will not be a possibility for childhood star Willow Smith, (at least for now) who recently shaved her head. She has always had a unique style and experimented a bit with head shaving when she sported her varied versions of the mohawk. I have no idea what prompted her decision to make this drastic move but whatever it was I applaud her bravery and individuality. It would be nice to know that  she did it as a Big Chop on a journey to becoming a naturalista, but there is no such evidence. Whatever the reason I still think she is a beautiful little girl and that she is living proof that hair doesn't define a person. I am curious to know what her hair plans are but until then, stay tuned.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...