Thursday, August 25, 2011

Celebrity Braids - Simple but Classy


                                                                   CIARA
Sometimes the simplest things in life are the nicest. When considering styling options for our natural hair we tend to overlook the basic braided/cornrowed hairdo. This is such an awesome styling option that can be explored. It can be worn not only casually but can also be pulled off for a dressy occasion.
One suggestion that I would give is that you make either your makeup or accessories pop to enhance the look. If the length of your hair is not suitable for the style, you can add a little weave to achieve the desired length. I incidentally rocked a similar look last year for my birthday girls night out. See pic below. I actually wore this as one of my transitioning styles but would definitely do it again as I love the convenience of not having to style or maintain my hair for two weeks.Why not try your very own Ciara or Candie inspired braids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...