Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Product Pick of the Day - Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner



I have a couple conditioners that I am comfortable using, but the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner is by faaaaarrrrr my ultimate favorite and it is among the top 5  products that I dare not run out of. It truly stands up to its name as being a Conditioner that moisturizes, detangles and smoothes for ultra-soft, shiny and touchable hair. Not very many conditioning products can provide me with these results. I have very thick hair that tends to get very dry and brittle if it lacks moisture so my level of appreciation for this product is through the roof.  I get mine online at www.vitacost.com. It is a must have. Love it!!!! Love it!!!! Love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...