Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Natural Bride

It would appear to many, that a bride with natural hair could never pull off that elegant and classy look that brides usually pride themselves in having. The truth is that there is no need to get tempted to aspire to achieve the traditional bridal look. Your hair is your beauty and so it stands to reason that your natural hair is your natural beauty. I am sooooo loving this bridal do and would have rocked it for my wedding had I been natural 13 years ago when I tied the knot.
An elegant hair accessory as the one pictured, adds a nice pop to her already beautiful natural afro hairdo.











Images Courtesy of Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Your website is great and I am glad you had a segment on here about natural brides!! I recently got married and was quite frustrated because of the lack of natural brides that are google-able with my type of hair. I have a shorter fro and made it work on my wedding day! I would love to help others in the same way by sharing my photo on natural hair platforms like yours. Can I submit my picture to your sight for others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho..sorry for the late response. Yes you are more than welcome to post your pic. Weave all about helping and sharing with other Naturals so that's great. I have a more recent post on natural brides done on June of this year, you can check it out too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...