Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Natural Celebrity Of The Week


Lauryn's Fro

Lauryn Hill has been one of my favorite artistes of all times. Her natural image has always earned my respect and admiration. I love how her hair is beautifully coiled voluminous. She rocks many varieties of natural looks but the big afro is one of my favorites.
She recently appeared for a performance with her hair straightened, causing many loyal naturalistas to express concern that she may have reverted. I personally think it’s just a blow out to change up her look. I would be very disappointed if she did otherwise. Her hair has become an instrumental part of her image and it tells the story about her appreciation for natural beauty. She is a True Realist!!!!     


Lauryn's Straight Look. She looks very fabulous and this just shows the versatility that exists with natural hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...