Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wash n Go


I was in short cut mode full force on Friday. Usually after I do my wash I two strand twist my hair as the twist out is one of my favorite hairdos. In instances when I am strapped for time I am forced to just wash n go. After washing I would just apply some leave in conditioner to my hair, spritz it with some of my homemade spritz(See previous blog titled My Homemade Spritz for ingredients) and a dime sized portion of Vatika oil. My hair is then slicked back in a head band, shaken a couple of times and I am ready to go. Very importantly though, it is imperative to take a small spritz bottle along with you in your purse to refresh and replace moisture in the event that you experience dryness while out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...