Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meet & Greet

Hi everyone, welcome to my Blog Spot. My name is Candie and I am super excited to use this forum to share my hair evolution with all you Natural Divas. NaturalHairnamix.com is designed to provide a medium by which I can communicate with individuals who have embraced the wonderful world of natural hair, to share practical, up to the minute updates about natural hair care, products, styling options, daily motivation and much more. I believe that the decision to go back to ones "natural roots"  is one that exhibits a very high level of confidence and a willingness to step away from the status quo that has been set which has caused many of us to believe that straighter is better. The stigma once associated with wearing natural hair is becoming fast eroded and many are embracing their natural beauty. The natural hair journey is not one to be taken alone as it can become a very lonely road with potential stop signs. Candie's Natural Hairvolution  provides valuable and priceless tips that will cause us to maintain that diva status naturally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...