Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MY SHEA BUTTER CONCOCTION


Shea Butter is another staple that is used in my hair on a regular basis. It provides moisture to dry, damaged hair from the roots to the tips, leaving it healthy and shiny. Rich in Vitamins A & E, it soothes dryness, repairs breakage and mends split ends. I use it especially to do my twist outs as it acts as a perfect sealant for particularly my ends. It also is great for smoothing frizzes. I love the fact that it absorbs quickly into the scalp without clogging the pores. 
It is important to use 100% Natural Shea Butter. I buy the African Shea Butter. I make my special Shea Butter Concoction by adding a few of my favorite oils. See details below:  
                                      
                                  YOU WILL NEED
1 Empty product jar
4 oz 100% Shea Butter
1/2 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
1/2 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
5 Drops Rosemary oil


Place all the items into the empty jar and use a spoon or other suitable object (I use my comb) to vigorously incorporate the mixture until it is soft and smooth. The mixing process significantly softens the the mixture and I find that it retains and can be easily smoothed into the palms of the hand. Try it for your next twist out guys. You will love it.
N.B. Rosemary is excellent for hair growth.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...